Comments

51617: Easy_come_easy_go adoption artist:herdking carrier good-fluffy nyu-daddeh nyu-mammah poopieface safe trauma tuffy

Easy_come_easy_go adoption artist:herdking carrier good-fluffy nyu-daddeh nyu-mammah poopieface safe trauma tuffy // 1592x6070 // 1.3MB

showing 10 of 36 comments

HerdKing: Wait for iiiiiiiiiitttt~
Anders_Breivik: I think that he will look like a medium rare pork skewer by the time the series will end!
Anonymous: @Fluffnut: You have to wonder if the hugbox owner ever comes in to check on the operations of their shelter. A comic series that focuses on the employees being apathetic and casually abusive would be interesting.
Anonymous: Even after all he's been through, he's still trusting, so sure his new mummah won't slowly crush his speshul wumps with a pair of pliers or amputate his nono stick with a dull saw or twist all his weggies off by hand or gouge out his seeing pwaces while pulling all his teeth and cutting out his tongue.

She won't do any of that, he's quite sure.
Anonymous: @Anonymous: that sounds like the average gardel story

WetFluff: @Anonymous: Trying to self promote Gardel?

fluffyhater88: Any update as to what happens to Ronny? :D

HerdKing: patience
Anonymous: Sigh, she's going to be an abusive cunt.
Almost wish these stories weren't so formulaic.

HerdKing: @Anonymous: good to see at least one person underestimates my storytelling

51642: artist:herdking crying enf environment environment_series factory foals hasbio mares mill negligence questionable rejects shit shredder stallions talkie-bebbehs tears

artist:herdking crying enf environment environment_series factory foals hasbio mares mill negligence questionable rejects shit shredder stallions talkie-bebbehs tears // 3500x1600 // 1.1MB

showing 10 of 26 comments

Anonymous: good shit, I am loving these.

GreenStranger: nice
MissionFromBog: These remind me of carpdime’s classics. Loved those, and I love this!
TalkingMonkey: I really liked it, not only the drawing but all the background lore and details that you put on your posts. Also, your sense of 3 dimensional objects is pretty accurate, have you ever read anything about?

Guzziman: "They are beaten harshly for failure"

I can see it now, a foal poops outside the litterbox, a siren goes off, twelve men in full riot gear hold down the foal. "DID YOU JUST SHIT OUTSIDE THAT LITTERBOX, YOU BAD FUCKING FLUFFY, YOU STUPID BAD FLUFFY WE ARE GOING BEAT YOUR ASS." They then wip out their collapsible steel batons and beat the shit out of it and any foal dumb enough to get close. Occasionally peppers spraying it and bashing it with their shields.

HerdKing: @Guzziman: ok, someone has GOT to draw that...

Waaaghlord: I would love to work there!!!
Gardel: @HerdKing: Its still good tho next time it might be easier to do it with a vertical layout I think
Anonymous: So, the best fluffy foals are in "C crates". If this facility carried them, what kind of foals would be reserved for "B crates" and "A crates"? Are we talking rare colors and Alicorns?

AbusePal: So much suffering in one pic. Noice.

51506: abuse abusement_park animated artist:egoralexeev blood crying explicit gif guts jaws_of_death kicking pillowfluff pillowfluffs tears

abuse abusement_park animated artist:egoralexeev blood crying explicit gif guts jaws_of_death kicking pillowfluff pillowfluffs tears // 1000x720 // 1.8MB

showing 10 of 71 comments

Anonymous: This is actually a really interesting piece. A lot of people tinker around with a carnival game like setting dedicated to killing fluffies, I hope you explore this theme more. This is a really macabre idea for a murderous fluffy carnival game, I genuinely hope to see any other ideas like that you have in that head
Anonymous: Also the green one slowly dying from brain trauma from the kick is a nice touch, I wonder what happens to the ones who get kicked behind the teeth. Personally I'd like to imagine there's a carney back there with a hammmer waiting for them; listening to a bunch of half dying fluffies "huhu"ing and "skreeeeeeeeee"ing for hours until the succumb to their wounds would be really annoying, so someone has to make sure the shitrats don't annoy the customers into avoiding the game
Anonymous: I love the yellow one's expression of pure anguish, betrayal and dread.
Oh and the way it begged before getting booted ("pwease...")

HerdKing: now that i re-watch this, there appears to be dialogue. what is the pink one saying at the start and the yellow one saying before getting kicked?

guodzilla: @HerdKing: It seems the yellow one is saying "Nu Want," and the pink one may be saying "Be nyu daddeh, pwease?" and the babyshit green one is just "huu-huu'ing" incoherently.

Anyway, that's my best guess.

guodzilla: @HerdKing: Then again, it could possibly be "Nu wike," which also fits.
(shrug)
Anonymous: Now I want to know what the prizes are? A pound of aborted goals? An entire fluffy pelt?

guodzilla: @Anonymous: A pound of live foals so you can keep playing.
CreateAccount69: this is what you call masterpiece.

HillaryClinton: might be the best thing to ever exist period

51646: abuse amputee artist:marasovec bleeding chirpeh_babbeh crying foal-dies injection milk mummah needle psychological-abuse safe vomit vomiting

abuse amputee artist:marasovec bleeding chirpeh_babbeh crying foal-dies injection milk mummah needle psychological-abuse safe vomit vomiting // 1507x1280 // 202.6KB

showing 10 of 15 comments

Fluffwit: Thinking 'bout miwkies? Try BLEEDING miwkies.
Theotherguy121: I fucking love this shit so much. If fluffies were real, I'd use foals for food, my own cock sleeve, bait, sew them together to make a scarf etc.
Gardel: Note to self: don't inject miwkies directly into the spleen

Manchurro: dopest.

marasovec: @LORD: That's messed up even for me
FoalOut4: The foal died from a miwkiegasm

Guzziman: It was so hungry it needed a direct injection of milk. This kills the foal.
Fluffwit: @FoalOut4: The wild bird calls of a select few users:

FoalOut: Miwkies
Fluffiesarefood: Fluffies as food
Wetfluff: Anthro
Micron: Weirdbox/Russian things
Me: JELLENHEIMERS

It's almost frightening how well these work...

Waaaghlord: Of course it is the mares fault ... who else?!?!?

Disintegral: "onwy gud miwkies"

Evidently not, since the miwkies killed your foal. Now, time for sorry enfies!

51649: artist:ripoffmcgee safe

artist:ripoffmcgee safe // 2988x1778 // 241.4KB

ripoffMcgee: I need some ideas on what to draw
PencilWingie: Rednecks going around 'shooting' mailboxes with a family of foals.

A tree with fluffy fruit.

Fashion show runway where the models are wearing fluffy fur, since it doesn't come from a 'real' animal.

Furniture showroom with couches made from fluffy hide.

Fluffy k9 unit out on patrol.

Shotgun of random thoughts there.

RevMe: A mass of fluffies sewn together into one giant fluffy!
Fluffwit: Wow, you actaully uploaded new art on YOUR account!

Also, me to fluffy. Me too.
Fluffwit: Oh yeah, and while we're on the topic of what to draw:

Jellenheimers. I don't think I've seen on in your art style yet. I'm sure they would look terrifyingly cute (like they should)!

Disintegral: @RevMe: Possible variation on that: Nail one foal to another foal. And then nail that nailed-foal pair to another nailed-foal pair. And so forth.
Thread locked for the current user.

33028: accidental_abuse author:threeroadsdiverged cold deaf_ears death fluffy_logic foals headcanon hunger hypothermia implied_abuse light_abuse mother night poopie_babbeh sadbox safe starvation winter

accidental_abuse author:threeroadsdiverged cold deaf_ears death fluffy_logic foals headcanon hunger hypothermia implied_abuse light_abuse mother night poopie_babbeh sadbox safe starvation winter // 0x0 // 12.9KB

showing 10 of 53 comments

PETN: i'm growing to love that dog. every time i see its retarded face, I know that that one more useless asshole has been purged from the booru
Anonymous: Stupid fucking shitrat. How about you not get knocked up at just a few months old, goddamn slut. Their just suffering was delicious.

ThreeRoadsDiverged: @Anonymous: Not sure what you're so upset about.
Anonymous: Upset? More like glee that the shit rat and her brood got what they deserved.
Anonymous: This was great. Really nice job of conveying the pathetic state of the mare.

ThreeRoadsDiverged: @Anonymous: "Deserved"? I'm afraid you'll have to elaborate, because I don't see how they did anything wrong.
Anonymous: Like if u cri everytim
Fluffinat0r: Nice
Anonymous: KEK FUCKING SHIT RATS
Gardel: I wonder what happened to the filly that got adopted
Thread locked for the current user.

51647: abuse!_abuse! alleyway_fluffies author:gardel bad_trip baristas_gone_mad explicit feral-fluffies fetus foals inspired_by:CobaltThoriumWhoopse not_safe_anymore sketties-machine starbucks

abuse!_abuse! alleyway_fluffies author:gardel bad_trip baristas_gone_mad explicit feral-fluffies fetus foals inspired_by:CobaltThoriumWhoopse not_safe_anymore sketties-machine starbucks // 0x0 // 11.7KB
PencilWingie: Hilarious.
WestMesaFluffCollector: Loved it.
Fluffwit: Man, this was a wild ride. And I loved every bit of it.

You also delved into the rarely explored consequences of being an abuser in a world full of hugboxers: It's just like posting stupid shit on social media, you make one wrong move and your whole life is over.
Fluffwit: Also, it's been a while since I last saw any "foals-4-sketties" content. I forgot how much I loved that...
Anders_Breivik: Wonderful!
NottooFluf2: Man, I loved that Jesee became a ninja, you should do a story about it, I surely could read it an enjoy it
Gardel: @Fluffwit: is not so much that the world is all hugbox but that some demographics are and as always all it takes it a small group of really loud assholes to ruin your life, specially now thanks to social media.
CobaltThoriumWhoopse: @Gardel: This made me giggle. Thank you
Thread locked for the current user.

51645: abandoned_family dummeh_babbeh feral foal-abuse foals infection questionable teenagers

abandoned_family dummeh_babbeh feral foal-abuse foals infection questionable teenagers // 0x0 // 21.4KB

RevMe: I'm really digging this story! Good job!
CwinicawDepwession: Good shit still my dood
Gardel: >especially if you get a judge that is dirty and on the take of one of the private ones.”

Is this a thing over there? judges taking bribes to send kids to these military schools?
Thread locked for the current user.

51644: alleyway artist:sexygoatgod banshee bee bubbles jellenheimer safe willow

alleyway artist:sexygoatgod banshee bee bubbles jellenheimer safe willow // 924x629 // 286.3KB

marasovec: Just eat them all and no more fighting
Fluffwit: Death approaches in the top right corner!

Also, love how you make dirty fluffies, makes them seem really ragged and worn out.
Gardel: So banshee was born feral?

sexygoatgod: Thank you~!

And yup, they all get picked up by animal control after a short while and she spends some time in a shelter before being adopted out.

Waaaghlord: A natural born bitch!

Disintegral: Ah, the time-honoured tradition of giving your sibling sorry nummies.
TheFoalFryer: As much of a bitch banshee becomes later on. I'd protect her. I don't know but I just want to see that evil smile as she abuses her own kind
Gardel: @sexygoatgod: I see, great style as always
Thread locked for the current user.

51637: artist:sexygoatgod bean jellenheimer safe

artist:sexygoatgod bean jellenheimer safe // 741x803 // 175.8KB
Theotherguy121: Bean should be fucking dead. Why is he still here?.

Waaaghlord: Cause this jellenheimer wants special huggies!
Fluffwit: Anything with a Jellen is A+ in my book. I love it's little ears (or skin flaps that mimic ears)!

And c'mon, Bean, the Jellen just wants to be friends :D

sexygoatgod: Jellenheimers are easily one of my favorite things to come out of this community

Disintegral: @sexygoatgod: I'd say that the Booru needs to do a jellenheimer week, but that really should just be every week.

sexygoatgod: I'm deffo up for drawing more I think they're the cutest little fuckers

Disintegral: Also, fluffies calling themselves "me" is jarring as hell.

Soulvei: @Disintegral: Agreed. Is this something Bean just does or do you need to brush up on the flufspeak rules?

sexygoatgod: It's just something Bean does when he's grown. His owner is the type to train him how to talk and how to not drown in his own water bowl.

There's a couple of my fluffies who speak differently, like Lilly who has an accent, but generally the younger ones and the untrained ones stick to normal Fluffspeak, though it's not my highest priority to hit every word spot on.

Disintegral: @sexygoatgod: That's fair enough. It's no doubt been done before, but I'd like to see if a fluffy could be trained to completely drop the fluffspeak.
Thread locked for the current user.
First | Prev | Random | Next | Last