Comments

48399: anal_plug artist:lilttemissy bondage cute dildo explicit female humiliation lewd muzzle nsfw panties pen restraints skittles stockings unicorn vagina

anal_plug artist:lilttemissy bondage cute dildo explicit female humiliation lewd muzzle nsfw panties pen restraints skittles stockings unicorn vagina // 1587x1050 // 510.9KB

showing 10 of 13 comments

12monkehs: @Anon2:

YOURE DISGUSTING AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
Anonymous: I like it.
Anonymous: so pumpkiin IS back

Pumpiikin: @Anonymous: I never left
Anonymous: @Pumpiikin: moar fluffalo pls
SpaghettiDave: What the fuck did I come back to?
Anonymous: fucking stop, anyone who faps to retarded horses designed to be hated is degenerate

fave: good...good
Anonymous: If fluffies were real...this would likely be a thing. Along with Chature (Like Chaturbate, but with fluffy torture/executions instead of sex)...
yippyskippy1909: @Anonymous: We already live in a world where people fuck all kinds of real animals so I can't imagine any reason why fluffies would be off the menu.

48402: artist:pumpiikin bunny cute fluff fluffy hi kawaii_desu mare safe sickly_sweet sweet_babbeh

artist:pumpiikin bunny cute fluff fluffy hi kawaii_desu mare safe sickly_sweet sweet_babbeh // 549x524 // 138.8KB

Pumpiikin: I haven't posted in a while //swoon

Fluffehlover: Welcome back, my dude.

Pumpiikin: @Fluffehlover: i-i never left tho

Fluffehlover: @Pumpiikin: WELCOME BACK TO POSTING THEN, GEEEEZ

Pumpiikin: @Fluffehlover:

Transans: FINALLY GEEZ.

48395: author:fluffiesarefood fluffies-as-food fluffy-tears foals-as-food recipe thanksgiving thanksgiving_fluffy

author:fluffiesarefood fluffies-as-food fluffy-tears foals-as-food recipe thanksgiving thanksgiving_fluffy // 0x0 // 6.0KB

UltraKek: >Using boxed mix in your brownies

They sound delicious, but I expect more of you, FaF.
Anonymous1: What do we do if a race of aliens decides that we should be kind to fluffies, and threaten to do everything we did to fluffies to us in order to enact some sort of justice?
Anonymous2: Depending on the technological level/ethics of the aliens, we are either:
1) fucked beyond all hope of survival (due to the shear number of fluffies killed by abusers/TFoC) (Humanity is fucked)
2) Forced to feed ourselves to fluffies (Humanity is still fucked)
3) All the abusers/people who knowingly eat fluffies/ are indifferent to the fluffies plight are removed (Humanity is still fucked)
4) Fluffies are made to be the dominant species (The world is fucked)
5) Humanities military might/unrelenting cruelty is too much for the aliens and we dominate/kill them, reaping the rewards.

4/5 we're fucked.

Hugboxing_Faggot: @Anonymous2

There's also a fair chance the aliens spend a week around fluffies, see the errors of their ways and grant us technology that increases their suffering greatly as an apology.

Maybe implants that prevent death and trigger a slow regeneration that feels like burning alive, so you can destroy their bodies over and over again. Control devices that leave them fully aware but powerless over their actions, so they're fully aware they're raping their foals or give soory hoovies to their speacial friends but can't do anything to stop it. Or maybe something that lets you tweak the foals in the womb, so you can indirectly torture the mummahs by making all their litters brown alicorn runts and tell them it's their fault because they're bad fluffies and mothers.

Btw, I believe there was a comic about an alien cvilization that got destroyed because they brought fluffies to their home world and enjoyed torturing them so much that other alien civilizations declared war on them.

FluffiesAreFood: @UltraKek: Point taken, I won't do that again.
Anonymous3: Dear FluffiesareFood, the Fluffy I have raised from birth recently discovered that he is being raised to be eaten. Before we realized he knew, he somehow came to the idea that if he ate his own feces, we in turn wouldn't eat him. At this point he successfully consumed an indeterminate amount of bodily waste, the majority of which we believe was removed by inducing vomiting. We have now successfully taken measures to prevent any further consumption. We would like to know whether or not his meat is salvageable, and if it is; the best way to prepare him, while still allowing him consciousness when we serve him at the dinner table.
Anders_Breivik: @Anonymous: Well, if he enjoys eating faeces so much why not turn him into a litterpal? The meat is probably ruined anyway.
LinePaperPens: @Fluffiesarefood

My Fluffy's "Speciaw Fwiend" Has started acting up lately... What's the best way to cook up his testes so he doesn't know he's eaten them?

Thanks!

48380: TFs_color_a_foal artist:deliverance artist:titanfluff cyclopia drool foal gums_with_teeth kill_me_now lips monstrosity questionable tears tongue

TFs_color_a_foal artist:deliverance artist:titanfluff cyclopia drool foal gums_with_teeth kill_me_now lips monstrosity questionable tears tongue // 2048x1536 // 354.4KB

showing 10 of 14 comments

Anonymous: @megatek: horriffic

sauce?
megatek: @Anonymous: most recent example i could find http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/05/rare-cyclops-goat-born-india-video/

Disintegral: Needs more ™s and voided warranties.

Guzziman: @FluffiesAreFood: it would probably thank you if it could eek out the words.
Anonymous: Looks like a Sonic Mobian, with the fused eye and all.
Anonymous: automatically a living god in India
Anonymous: Oh gif
Anonymous: Yep... That one is going into the bin.
MaliceKiotsu: If that thing has the capability to talk, what would it sound like?
Anonymous: @MaliceKiotsu: Hue hue hueeeeee

48384: artist:whatthefluff blood candy_gore cute explicit glitter glitter_gore gore heart hearts kawaii laughing mare pastel_gore pastels rolling running sparkles splashing wink

artist:whatthefluff blood candy_gore cute explicit glitter glitter_gore gore heart hearts kawaii laughing mare pastel_gore pastels rolling running sparkles splashing wink // 3304x1489 // 1.3MB

showing 10 of 25 comments

Soulvei: @Anders_Breivik: I would 100% take advantage of something like that. It wouldn't be much of a step away from the shit on here anyway =P

@WhatTheFluff: If anyone is browsing the booru at work they really don't want to keep their jobs.
yippyskippy1909: @lilttemissy: Had to have been something very, very fast yet leaves a ragged cut. Hot saw maybe?
Anonymous: @Anders_Breivik: I wondered where Pumpiikin went.
Anonymous: Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhh! That got rid of my stomach ache

Pumpiikin: @Anonymous: I got a real job and don't have as much time for art now
Anders_Breivik: @Pumpiikin: if you regard "drawing obese futa pics and begging for money on Patreon" as a real job, you are welcome. Anything that keeps you out of here.

Pumpiikin: @Anders_Breivik:
>smooches your face
I miss you to anders

WhatTheFluff: @Pumpiikin: Don't smooch him, I want smooches! I miss you! :[

Pumpiikin: @WhatTheFluff: everyone gets smooches because i hand them out like candy
Barbarossa: Kawaii af

48020: abuse author:Barbarossa basil beheading blood_eagle burning cook crucification fluffy-pov impalement kebab megaherd mutiliation plague shooting skinning skull_pyramid

abuse author:Barbarossa basil beheading blood_eagle burning cook crucification fluffy-pov impalement kebab megaherd mutiliation plague shooting skinning skull_pyramid // 0x0 // 32.3KB

showing 10 of 28 comments

Anders_Breivik: @Stealthderp: that would be quite a boring game, with the fluffy player zerging with his unit only to see them failing to inflict any damage to the enemy!
Stealthderp: True, you have to have the patience for a complex real life scenario game that will not give you a chance to play a quick one during the afternoon before dinner is finished.
Anonymous: I was sort of hoping for scaphism near the end. Wasn't disappointed. This was great.
Anonymous: @Anonymous: What if it's Snowball? (From @badmunsta) That would be an interesting cross-over.
Nuuu: Fantastic read. Thanks a whole fucking lot.
Anonymous: khorne would be proud. blood for the blood god!
Barbarossa: @Anonymous: Skulls for the Skull Throne!
Anonymous: Hey barbarossa! Anon 8 from the last post here. By "spur" i meant a small (assassin's creed style?) knife attached to Basil's hoof/s.
Concerning the "queen of fluffs" i think it would be golden if it was a fat Princess Celestia mare!
Keep postin:3
NottooFluf: Good end. Moar please.
Barbarossa: @NottooFluf: On the way

48375: crying cute dress-up girl pen-sketch safe sfw skittles unicorn

crying cute dress-up girl pen-sketch safe sfw skittles unicorn // 1696x2014 // 926.9KB

showing 10 of 21 comments

guodzilla: @lilttemissy: LOL I know...BOP said "hearth-shaped" rather than "heart-shaped," hence my riposte.

guodzilla: @lilttemissy: good work, at any rate.
GreatFieryDongoOfDoom: Looks quite similliar to Pumpkin works. Minus demention and perverted stuff.
GreatFieryDongoOfDoom: Ok, checked other one, I stand corrected. This is almost exactly like Pumpkin's works.
Flipdingo: @guodzilla: Nah there's lots of differences between the two. sure there's inspiration which is fantastic. Nothing wrong with that
Flipdingo: @Flipdingo: Wasnt ment for GreatfieyDrongo

lilttemissy: @GreatFieryDongoOfDoom: i do like their style but I assure, great minds think alike. This was my first drawing of Fluffys anyway so there'll be more "improvements" in the future. Pumpiikin is MUCH better than I btw ;P thank you for the comparison tho! Flattering.

Pumpiikin: @lilttemissy: I like your fluffys more than mine can we trade

lilttemissy: @Pumpiikin: Oh gosh! T-thank you for the wonderful complement! ;w; I LOVE your fluffies and your style! So good! *flails* I'm just a pleb compaired to you >w< using tools of the dark age ;w;

Pumpiikin: @lilttemissy: you use them a lot better than i do XD
I've been using digital for so long that my traditional skills are almost completely gone

48396: artist:technicolorcarnage hugbox ink pen safe sketch sleep sleeping sleepy

artist:technicolorcarnage hugbox ink pen safe sketch sleep sleeping sleepy // 2531x1856 // 677.7KB

TechnicolorCarnage: I kinda need to stick to drawing hugbox while I'm in school, so here's a sleepy fluff. I'm working on the results of my mini-contest, but it's a big comic strip so it isn't done yet.

Lexxi: Cute!

As a side note it has been helpful to see the sketch lines in your art where you set up the proportions. So thanks for uploading.

FluffiesAreFood: 10/10 would make into sausage

Fluffehlover: Too bad all the great edits to it isn't on here as well.

48397: Unnatural_Selection abuse author:king_c author:the_enygma fluffsplosion fluffy_ponies_as_food foals horrorbox mutants questionable

Unnatural_Selection abuse author:king_c author:the_enygma fluffsplosion fluffy_ponies_as_food foals horrorbox mutants questionable // 0x0 // 36.8KB

The_Enygma: here's chapter 3 for your see places to enjoy, ch 4 will be delayed some time i want to make sure its up to par, King_C and myself need a little more time to hammer out the details.

enjoy, cheers.
Anonymous1: So good

The_Enygma: @Anonymous: thank you
Anonymous2: hope change comes in pt4 bit board with freaks go kill fluffies plotline

48401: artist:12monkehs hallucination safe smarty wandie words-only wtf

artist:12monkehs hallucination safe smarty wandie words-only wtf // 656x2304 // 1.2MB

12monkehs: Huehuehue