Comments

52555: 80s abuse flufftv foal-abuse tv

80s abuse flufftv foal-abuse tv // 0x0 // 12.2KB
TheFoalFryer: Not exactly satisfying for me, but I can't argue that the mental scars and suffering weren't sweet to me. All in all, I enjoyed this story from start to finish. I wish you further success in your endeavors and may the abuse be with you

Feyascia: Author, would you mind if I offered suggestions on how to fix problems I had with the story? I wanted to ask before diving into editor mode

WiredandGaming: What was the problem? Did they know about the abuse thing? Is that a sequel hook?

It was pretty good, this, but you've kind of left us wanting for more. I do like how the fluffies tend to ignore the obvious signs of deceit and abuse here.

DOn't skimp on the details of the scene. We know Blustery is upset but do the others notice? Do some even notice a little? Are they all just sitting there wondering why Bluster's making such 'funny faces'?
Thread locked for the current user.

52545: bratty_foal bratty_mare cameo punishment safe worldbuilding

bratty_foal bratty_mare cameo punishment safe worldbuilding // 0x0 // 26.1KB
WestMesaFluffCollector: In case you are wondering, Bobby and Storm are from my first series, the family.

WiredandGaming: Oof, the annoying retail folks would be even worse with fluffies...

Nice to see the Family fluffies again. Storm is an unusually...perceptive? Perceptive fluffy. It's rather sweet. Very accepting. "Tank is special".

He acknowledges that the former smarty has almost nothing going on up there but he's nice now and loves the family.

Zengage: That ending... perfect.
Nocturn: That fat whore is gonna shit those little fuckers out like dead fetus cannon!! I hope they smack her fucking bitch mom in the head and blow her brains out
Vanguard: Bobby gets all the bitches doesn't he?

First Sarah and now Madison.
WestMesaFluffCollector: @Vanguard: i actually haven't decided who to pair up Bobby with. Sarah, it is still a doctor and patient type of relationship. Madison seems a bit more organic, wbich worka because he and Storm were not originally supposed to be in the story. So, we will see if he chooses the curvy irish lass or the cute goth.

52559: derp jellenheimer sketties_denial

derp jellenheimer sketties_denial // 719x557 // 135.8KB

WiredandGaming: Look at that, type face!

Our cute little scientist friend(Dr. Balor) has decided to test on fluffies the psychology of maternal love(or is using that as pretense for whatever the hell is happening here).

Wonder where she got the Jellen-sized hat.
Thread locked for the current user.

51127: artist:artist-kun crying fat fat-ass sketty wuffles_the_Fat_ass_fluffy

artist:artist-kun crying fat fat-ass sketty wuffles_the_Fat_ass_fluffy // 800x1600 // 517.5KB

showing 10 of 26 comments

Anonymous: Owner prob actually is stupid enough to not realize they overfed it

sugarnacid: Looking 'good' is like the only thing fluffies understand about how they come off to others.

FluffyJosieph: @Anonymous: The owner probably did that on purpose just so they could be an ass and fat shame it.

Waaaghlord: devils circel
ayylmao499: Up next: Wuffles Gets In Shape

FoxHoarder: This is AWESOME! I can't even imagine psychological abuse better than this! The fatty is getting exactly what it wants, yet all it's giving is more sadness and self-loathing as it continues to eat. Thank you Artist-kun, I literally cannot properly describe how happy this makes me!

StargazerBlues: This little cunt reminds me of those two fat chicks doing chubby bunny challenge on youtube. One of them had fat in the FOREHEAD and this little dude gives so many similar vibes to it.

Disintegral: @sugarnacid: Probably because they were designed to be sold to little kids. Pretty ones are gonna sell fastest.
Anonymous: turn this into a series where it's fatted and tries to lose weight and fails comically

MoonMan: Somebody needs to make a fluffy/spaget crossover from Tim and Eric.

52410: 31days artist:artist-kun blizzard cold foal mare safe snow winter

31days artist:artist-kun blizzard cold foal mare safe snow winter // 800x800 // 633.5KB

showing 10 of 26 comments

artist-kun: @ChojinPatriarch: horses are carried humans at their back! This is the same thing.

Ferrotter: @ChojinPatriarch: @artist-kun: Opossums, saimiri monkeys, and pangolins will also carry their babies on their backs.
ChojinPatriarch: @Red @Ferrotter: And of course fluffies have some primate in their makeup...

@Poopiesketti: True enough. Still wonder where the first occurence of it was... Hoo-boy, time for an archive crawl...
ChojinPatriarch: @ChojinPatriarch: ...and that didn't take long at all...
[url=site://post/view/64] by KMEB is the first pic I found with a mare carrying babies. Probably not the first occurrence of such, I suppose, but it satisfies my curiosity...
Poopiesketti: The best moments are just after the mummah drops dead from exposure. If timed JUST right, the babbeh can survive for a very short time. Crying and complaining about how "Mummah no wuv babbeh no mowe". And "Babbeh cowd! Wan miwkies!"

MoonMan: Always good shit, AK. I especially like the winter survival trope.

Satan_McHitlercocks: AK is basically among the heroes of the booru, one of the few folks still putting out great content even years after I joined. Winter survival art is indeed always a satisfying thing.
Anonymous: @Poopiesketti:
And the babbehs crying out for their frozen mummahs, wondering why her stiff corpse no longer has miwkies and suffering the tummeh huwties that will soon embrace them too in an agonizing death....good times
Evil_Emperor: Always loved these struggling through winter pictures.

MoonMan: Looks like she's on her "wastest babbeh". Come to think of it, the south must be swamped with fluffiest, seeing as there is no snow during the winter.

52550: abuse artist:gr1m_1 bestest_babbeh bowl_fluffy explicit foal poopie_babbeh water

abuse artist:gr1m_1 bestest_babbeh bowl_fluffy explicit foal poopie_babbeh water // 2408x3006 // 4.7MB

showing 10 of 26 comments

fluffyhater88: In the second to last panel I would had bestest babbeh go "WHY MUMMAH NU WAN GIV HUGGIES!! WHY NU WUV BABBEH NU MOA!!"
rumtumtugger: Man anything they eat goes through their tract instantly. I kinda like when mothers disregard their babies' safety when theyre desperate.
Anonymous: Man, this makes me nostalgic for the Golden Age of Abuse, when the Booru was blessed and strengthened by the Unholy Trinity of gr1m_1, Twistee, and McGonagall.
Now, only the wounded and arthritic gr1m_1 remains to sustain us with blood and evil....
Anonymous: I thought the pink foal you mean is that drowning pink foal on the right
Aliaz: @Anonymous: The undead don't die
coltclassic: @differential_Sloth: As a poopie babbeh it probably knows the odds, and if it is going to die it might as well be with a full stomach.

Waaaghlord: awwww yeah
I also like the greedy poopeh having a last drink and the other two siblings that are probably not able not to drown though they should all freeze to death after some time.
Anonymous: Малый сам себе гадит: выведет в скором времени популяцию хорошо замаскированных и быстро соображающих коричневых хомяков)
BrotherGrimm: Aaayyyy I've been waiting for one of the storyline comics to pop up again. That's why you my nigga
Aliaz: @Anonymous: Yeah. Brown really fucking camoflages with green doesn't it?

52558: 31days exterminators mummah-dies mushrooms poisoned questionable skeeties starving_fluffy starving_foals tummeh_huwties

31days exterminators mummah-dies mushrooms poisoned questionable skeeties starving_fluffy starving_foals tummeh_huwties // 0x0 // 14.3KB
Anonymous1: the exterminator is here
Aliaz: @Anonymous: Would be a shame if he stopped though :/

Leave none of them alive!

52529: Hambone_and_Sam Ice_cream_man author-mrboo safe sanctuary

Hambone_and_Sam Ice_cream_man author-mrboo safe sanctuary // 0x0 // 9.1KB
Anonymous1: been too long, are u ok? - binbarbarian

MrBoo: Sorry for the delay getting this out. Medical issues had me in the hospital again, this time for 10 days. Please let me know what you think. I always appreciate feedback of any kind.
Anonymous2(1): its really good

MrBoo: @Anonymous:
Thank you. I apologize for the brevity of this chapter. On top of everything else, my arthritis flared up and typing became almost impossible.

The next installment should be longer.

FluffyGoblin: Welcome back, and best of luck on your recovery! Wonderful to have you post again, I've been dying to see this story progress.
Anonymous3: Great as always. You’ve set up a lot of really strange ideas here and I’m excited to see where you take us. Sorry to hear about your medical troubles.
Nuuu: I like this story a lot. Excited for the update!

52556: artist:snailking fluffy_fact fluffy_vs_machine sea-fluffies

artist:snailking fluffy_fact fluffy_vs_machine sea-fluffies // 1000x1000 // 186.8KB

SnailKing: This is actually true for manatees
Aliaz: @SnailKing: that's sad to hear... the manatees i mean

WiredandGaming: @Aliaz: Yeah, poor things. People should really be more careful boating where manatees live. They're loveable lumps.

Seafluffies, they're invasive, kill as many as you can-
Thread locked for the current user.

52553: 80s abuse flufftv foal-abuse tv

80s abuse flufftv foal-abuse tv // 0x0 // 8.7KB

Feyascia: I wasn't sure if Lucy was a human of fluffy until halfway through the story. And some bits make her sound like a kid, but others make her sound like an adult.
Thread locked for the current user.
First | Prev | Random | Next | Last