Comments

45415: Cochrane's_Farm author:Wangew_Wick breeder enfenfenf enfie_box explicit farm hugbox neutral smarty smarty_abuse soon_mummah

Cochrane's_Farm author:Wangew_Wick breeder enfenfenf enfie_box explicit farm hugbox neutral smarty smarty_abuse soon_mummah // 0x0 // 13.8KB

showing 10 of 22 comments

Anonymous: There is no reason for the main character not to feel bad about killing sadistically . At this point, assuming your characters aren't stock anti-villains that shouldn't be included in your story.
PencilWingie: @Anonymous: Just wanted to second this. As having just found this website recently, I'm constantly running into compelling stories and comics... that have been left open ended, and with 3-4 years since the last post have damn near no chance of ever reaching a conclusion. So kudos to having a complete story.
Anonymous: Love and justice win again!
Shadelen: Hey Rick, great work. It's been fun to see you develop your writing skills over the course of the series, the quality was good at the beginning but now it is great. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.
Big_Green: Ya did a good job with the series. A nice balance of abuse and hugbox.

Soulvei: I love your work. Tying this into Valentine was really well thought out. Keep it up!
Anonymous: This is what I look for on this website. Thank you very much for your hard work in writing this story. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading your future stories.
Anonymous: Steve is a pussy, can't wait to see Katie cuck him with the Doctor.
Anonymous: Binge-read these chapters over the last couple days. Truly-quality literature is more rare than the truly-talented art on this site. The diabeetus was a bit sickly at times but ultimately I felt it contrasted well with the occasional creative violence. If I could have one wish regarding the universe you've created, it would be to see Kristy get hers.

RexSushi: I have to say I didn't expect this to be so well written when I started reading it. But I have been pleasantly surprised! Please keep it up.

@Anonymous: > Guy mercilessly obliterates an entire feral herd.
>Even kills the innocent Fluffs who didn't participate.
>Calls him a pussy.
>Wot.

45432: Foals_for_sketties aura aura_group author:lucario bear_trap electric_fence fluffy_control foals_for_nummies_machine food_additives hormones indirect_abuse indirect_death mouse_trap mousetrap neutering pest_control poison poisoning_fluffies spaying sterilization trap traps

Foals_for_sketties aura aura_group author:lucario bear_trap electric_fence fluffy_control foals_for_nummies_machine food_additives hormones indirect_abuse indirect_death mouse_trap mousetrap neutering pest_control poison poisoning_fluffies spaying sterilization trap traps // 0x0 // 10.2KB

Lucario: Just a couple of ideas for fluffy traps/population control. I actually did my research on some of this shit (hormones, process of spaying/neutering, etc). Hope ya like it. The Hierophant is in progress, still need ideas for it.
Anonymous1: Dang. Nice work.
Anonymous2: Hook and loop trap - a brightly colored and weighted stuffy-friend with hook and loop patches strategically placed on it's huggable surfaces is left where fluffies have been spotted. After the fluffy hugs it's new 'fwend' it becomes snared in the Velcro embrace and control personnel find an amusing scene as the fluffy rolls around frantically begging the stuffy to 'wet gu mai fwuff'
Redleg: Foal-Out Brand Miwkies.

KEK!

drawfag11: @Anonymous: That's a great idea if I've ever seen one in here...

45433: artist:Deliverance blood explicit moray_eel sea-fluffies sea-sketties shit

artist:Deliverance blood explicit moray_eel sea-fluffies sea-sketties shit // 2048x1536 // 1.7MB

Lucario: Lol the little jets of shit coming out of the two in the top right

Deliverance: Panel 4 of a Sea-Fluff story I was doing before I confirmed my drawings are very shitty. Here Sea-Fluffs don't swim with their flippers, they have shit-propulsion, hence they heavily pollute the sea and kill most sea life, making the ocean a paradise for them and a huge problem for mankind; the fat one is eating seaweed or "Sea-Sketties", the green one is stacking "Sea-Bwockies"

UltraKek: @Deliverance:
Shit propulsion

I'm usually hesitant to outright condemn an idea as fuckng stupid, but that's pretty fucking stupid, even for fluffies.

Guzziman: @Deliverance: Sorry but even fluffies couldn't survive living in their own shit and loving it, that's if they could even shit that much and that hard. They'd probably shit out their tiny little bowels. On the other hand bottom feeders and sea life that feeds off detrius and marine snow would probably love the shit. Knowing their foul eating habits.

Lucario: @Guzziman: I think the sea-fluffs should be able to swim using only their flippers/tails (albeit very slowly) and use the shit-propulsion as a small boost when they need to move fast ie when being hunted. Sort of like 'scaredy poopies' except it actually moves them forward if my explanation makes any sense.
Gardel: @Deliverance:

>before I confirmed my drawings are very shitty

I say they are well above the average we see here
Poopiesketti: knowing these fat, disgusting little fucks were destroying the oceans, and killing my favorite types of food by just existing, would make me wish for a red tide.

drawfag11: The reason why having a fluffy aquarium wouldn't work at all, you'd need an industrial filtering system to barely cope with the massive amounts of shit. Either that or change the water every 20 minutes...
Redleg: What is this, Spongebob physics?
That is alot of bubbles for creatures with gills.
It distracts from the overall awesomeness.
B+. (A+ otherwise)
Poopiesketti: @drawfag11: AN aquarium with Micro-fluffs could work. But yeah, regular fluffs would never be good in private aquariums.
Thread locked for the current user.

45431: artist:Deliverance football pillow-fluff poopeh-fwuffy quickie safe shit tears

artist:Deliverance football pillow-fluff poopeh-fwuffy quickie safe shit tears // 2048x1536 // 3.7MB
Anonymous1: :V
Anonymous2: Deflate-gate all over again
Anonymous3: In the future, carefully taxidermied pillowed foals will replace footballs. Just have a selection of properly sized foals available, and when you need a new football, throw a foal into the robotic ball-factotum. Broadcast the screams over the PA for entertainment value.

Guzziman: Don't tell me that Doeson is posting.
Anonymous4: Nobody would go for that! You really must hate the NFL.
Anonymous5: Hu-huuu-hu! Pigskin nu wike be baww fo' meanie "fyutbaww" game! Nu wike! Screee!!
Anonymous6: I know youre neckbeards and all .. but lineman (see the jersey) usually dont catch passes .. wow ..

drawfag11: There's no fucking way a fluffy could ever be aerodynamic, so that's extra strength you need to throw the ball. This was a clever way to add difficulty to the game ever since the athletes started subsisting on a diet comprised mainly of anabolics in the year 2250.
Anonymous7: Yeah, main problem with this is no one would want to catch the fluffy to score. Everyone, including the players, would just want the rat to hit the ground and break its neck.

45429: Hugbox-for-now safe

Hugbox-for-now safe // 0x0 // 2.7KB
Anonymous1: :D

guodzilla: >X-/

deathproofpony: hm.

guodzilla: @deathproofpony: ?
Anonymous2(7): Stereotypical Italian chef? Really??

I'm-a supprized you-a didn't go all-a racist-a with his-a voice-a...

Legit_Mizard: @Anonymous: Probably because I'm from an italian family.

45423: anal_abuse artist:Micron detonation feces fluffsplosion ivan poopie_pwace_huwties questionable robbery robot

anal_abuse artist:Micron detonation feces fluffsplosion ivan poopie_pwace_huwties questionable robbery robot // 521x1395 // 153.9KB

showing 10 of 13 comments

Anonymous: Borscht will get you every time.
Anonymous: @Micron: Be careful, now. Russia might find out.
FluffyPuncher: Ivan was too clever for his own good.
Anonymous: Love it.
Nuuu: I love you, Micron.
Anonymous: 10/10 Did snicker.

gr1m_1: LOL fucking boom!!

Cotton_Bikini: holy shit ! hahahaha love it !!
Bonerfiesta: Simple solutions for simple problems.
Anonymous: +plort!+

45425: artist:fluffsplosion fluffy_pony_drowns forseeable_consequences safe stupidity

artist:fluffsplosion fluffy_pony_drowns forseeable_consequences safe stupidity // 1536x2048 // 1.1MB

gr1m_1: :D Classical fluffy joke! It still seems so silly haha
deadweight: kek
FoxHoarder: Two nostalgia trips in one. Thanks!
Anonymous1: So, is it dehydrating itself?

And would that still work if you put one in a dehydrator until all water is gone from it's body?
That may be a redundant question though, because I am sure that would kill any creature...

Micron: That face. Such intense interest.

@Anonymous: Adult tardigrades and the eggs of some shrimp and killifish can survive desiccation.

PoopieBabbeh: I'd argue it was never funny.

Ferrotter: @PoopieBabbeh: I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Anonymous2(1): @Ferrotter: I never did understand how this become a thing in the first place, but what do you think would happen if you told a fluffy that they are full of "wawa"?

45430: artist:goatvoid babbehs designer_fluffy fluffy maybe_abuse_will_happen safe sparkly

artist:goatvoid babbehs designer_fluffy fluffy maybe_abuse_will_happen safe sparkly // 2600x2400 // 2.1MB

showing 10 of 14 comments

Zephirot: Saftety pins and cucumbers up her speciaw pwace. Because thats all they deserve.

UltraKek: That's one big-ass block. How's a shitrats supposed to stack that?
Anonymous: @Micron: All the nu-pwetty an nu-behave babbehs end up meat and fur. That is to say, most of them.

And the fur on these babbehs is going to be very very pricey.
Anonymous: Kill him kill hiiiiiiiim
Anonymous: The ear tag as a nice detail
Anonymous: @Anonymous: its obviously a her

MAVVET_CO: @Micron: What about the usual pillowing to protect alicorns?

pillows: so cuuuute
Anonymous: Seriously, her mane and tail are GORGEOUS!

goatvoid: @Anonymous:

EEEE Thankyou! I was very iffy about them

@Micron: It could never EVER go wrong,right? :O

@UltraKek:

They dunae

45124: Cochrane's_Farm abuse anal_abuse ass_shove author:Wangew_Wick back_into_the_vag_it_goes backstory bad_feews betrayal biggest_poopies birth breeder castration cooking_foals death enfie_toy explicit farm ferals fire_ants fluffy_pony_dies foal_death foal_golf herd justified_abuse lawnmower mummah_abuse nu_am_mawe prepare_your_anus sadbox shit skinning smarty soon_mummah soon_mummah_abuse sorry_poopies

Cochrane's_Farm abuse anal_abuse ass_shove author:Wangew_Wick back_into_the_vag_it_goes backstory bad_feews betrayal biggest_poopies birth breeder castration cooking_foals death enfie_toy explicit farm ferals fire_ants fluffy_pony_dies foal_death foal_golf herd justified_abuse lawnmower mummah_abuse nu_am_mawe prepare_your_anus sadbox shit skinning smarty soon_mummah soon_mummah_abuse sorry_poopies // 0x0 // 30.9KB

showing 10 of 23 comments

Anonymous: Nice job.
Anonymous: Good job.
Anonymous: 10/10
Anonymous: Glorious orgy of righteous slaughter at the end

Very good, read the whole thing
Anonymous: Yes payback is a bitch you smarty fuck also I rate this 100/100,5 stars,happy face a toast to Wangew_Wick one of the best writers on this booru

Soulvei: I was moved. This was REALLY good. Poor Candy and omg poor little Chocolate! :-(
Anonymous: Wanger_wick are you okay your accounts been quiet for almost two weeks now if you need a break its cool but the suspense is killing me so when ever you feel like your ready for more plz continue
Wangew_Wick: @Anonymous: Thanks for the concern. My vacation got a little screwy thanks to that blizzard that hit the northeast last week, so I stopped writing a little sooner than I had originally planned.
Wangew_Wick: @Arazur: I think we'll definitely see both of those locations again.

RexSushi: GOOOOOOOOOD FEEEEEEELS!

I just got back into reading this series. Good lord I laughed. You're great at this, Rick. Keep it up.

45434: amputee fishhook nose questionable