Comments

53173: artist:fluffus bad_owner house_fluffy

artist:fluffus bad_owner house_fluffy // 1200x1200 // 451.0KB

showing 10 of 16 comments

differential_Sloth: @Anonymous: Bad owner because she didn't neuter Max, and let him contribute to the feral population.

Spay an neuter your fluffies!

Basswhooper: This is good.

Hugboxing_Faggot: @differential_Sloth: We need another dick ripping month.
LORD: Oh no! I feel so bad fo- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep inhale* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
I’m sorry i can not say that with a straight face. But seriously fuck your feelings max.
Anonymous: Love it
Carolina_Reaper: @differential_Sloth: Pretty sure his special friend and bastard offspring are all going to freeze to death out there. Mother Nature has her own ways of keeping the feral population down after all.

guodzilla: @Carolina_Reaper: Give em the Bob Barker treatment!
Anonymous: @Carolina_Reaper: I like how the owner doesn't even consider the notion of allowing them inside and only tells Max that it's too cold for him to go outside.
sadbag: Oh shit, this is good stuff. I'd love to know more of the backstory.
Fluffy_Angst: The ferals will most likely die anyway. Best to forget, Max.

53168: accident accidental_abuse broken_bones dead_foal eaten_alive falling foal_abuse little_girl questionable sunburn

accident accidental_abuse broken_bones dead_foal eaten_alive falling foal_abuse little_girl questionable sunburn // 1608x9660 // 912.9KB

showing 10 of 34 comments

Anonymous: Jeez, how slow are fluffies if ants had time to eat its face by the time the mummah got there?

FoxHoarder: That was awesome! Well-meaning stuff turning to tragedy is the classic core of fluffies. It even had a plot twist, as the first page seemed like the fluffy would get rejected by the girls parents, but instead of showing the predictable outcome the second page switched it to another new tragedy for the whole family!

I should start handing out awards for the classic understanding of fluffies. :)
Anonymous: I'm sorry to inform I've met children like this.
Anonymous: RQ always hits that abuse sweetspot. Always look forward to their work.

MrFuxia: this this is so perfect
Jibboom: This really brightens my morning, RQ. Thank you!
Theotherguy121: Fuck yes!
Anders_Breivik: I love unintentional abuse and suffering. It's like the entire universe loathing the existence of fluffies!
Carolina_Reaper: The brutal realism of this comic is excellent. Best comic I've read in awhile. Classic booru stuff here.

fluffyhater88: :'3

51800: Lilith-and-Nigel abuse alicorn biggest_poopies canibalism eat_a_reasonable_percentage_of_dah_babbehs! eaten_alive explicit foals-as-food foals-die special-huggies

Lilith-and-Nigel abuse alicorn biggest_poopies canibalism eat_a_reasonable_percentage_of_dah_babbehs! eaten_alive explicit foals-as-food foals-die special-huggies // 0x0 // 31.9KB

showing 10 of 11 comments

Anonymous: Wow, it is rare to find stories about alicorns where they actually live up to the 'munsta' reputation they have with regular fluffies. Bravo!
Anonymous: wicked I love it.

NudeRei: Definitely an great story. Until Nigel mentioned he was a neurosurgeon, I thought the paralyzed fluffy was a jellen.
CwinicawDepwession: Favorite active author my man, keep it up
BuzzsawMD: Nice read
ChojinPatriarch: Ah, a cannibal alicorn? That's a super-rare find. Wonder if her foals will take after her.
And clever way of dealing with the stud's ever-productive libido...
(In my headcanon, males constantly produce sperm, unlike other animals whose production slows down when not in season... Useful for mass-production breeding, not so useful in pets to suffer blue-balls...)
Nuuu: Nice one. Although I dislike alicorns, the writing is good and there is other suffering.
Jibboom: Man, those foals’ reactions to seeing a safe room moments before their grisly doom... so simple, but so tragic. And here I thought I wasn’t able to feel much anymore. Good work.
Anonymous: I felt disturbed that Lilith devoured her foals and so many other fluffy ponies, I would have taken the foals and amputee from the safe room and gave the pillow fluff prosthetic limbs and a synthetic tongue. I would love to punt Lilith and Nigel into an enclosure full of hungry lions

differential_Sloth: @Anonymous:

Wasted effort there mate, considering he's 100% paralysed. As in, can never move again paralysed.

53170: abuse artist:Muerte blood crying hurt poopie reflection sorry-stick tear water

abuse artist:Muerte blood crying hurt poopie reflection sorry-stick tear water // 800x600 // 139.0KB

Neriman: nice to have you back

Waaaghlord: Cause you get thirsty when you get beaten your shit and piss out!
Carolina_Reaper: I'd threaten to beat the immortal hell out of the fluffy again if it didn't get that mess cleaned up.
Thread locked for the current user.

51835: abuse alicorn alicorn_abuse artist:babbehteef bad-mummah explicit foal-abuse impending-death poopie-babbeh

abuse alicorn alicorn_abuse artist:babbehteef bad-mummah explicit foal-abuse impending-death poopie-babbeh // 850x850 // 344.2KB

showing 10 of 38 comments

Lokiprime662: @Disintegral: I'd want to do it to all of em.
Anonymous: These make me feel horrible but I can't stop going through them. What's wrong with me?

differential_Sloth: @Anonymous: Give in; let the corruption fill you.
Aliaz: @Anonymous: Join the abusebox side... we have cake
Anonymous: @babbehteef: you right if i was that fluffy owner i will throw her in the trash can and say " shut the **** nobody cares about you sorry yoj litte **** "
Anonymous: Wmmmnah?
Why is she killing her foals?
Aliaz: @Anonymous: I take it you're the anon who keeps commenting you like horses. If so you can go here to know more if you want to
> [url]
Aliaz: @Anonymous:
[url]the-fluffybooru-fluffydex.wikia.com/wiki/The_FluffyBooru_Fluffydex_Wiki[/url]

The reason being fluffy mothers will reject poorly colored foals like shit-brown, and piss-yellow and favor foals that look like them and fluffies hate alicorns because their little brains can't comprehend between a fluffy being both a pegasus and a unicorn so they label them as monsters and get the same or worse treatment than poopy fluffies
BlibberBlubber: Hey, dummy-mummah, hand over the peepers and I might not break your face!
Anonymous: I would bop the mare on the nose to end her rampage then turn her into a milk bag. I proceed to heal the foals and they join their siblings and the cunt is made to watch as her “worst babbehs” drink her milk alongside the best foals and she has a piece of cloth stuffed in her mouth and can’t protest

53162: biology bozdo crossover fluffies safe science!!! scp worldbuilding

biology bozdo crossover fluffies safe science!!! scp worldbuilding // 0x0 // 32.1KB

WiredandGaming: Kinda been wanting to do this for awhile. This is me embracing my first love and trying to inject some sort of science...xenobiology maybe...into fluffies, or at least have a character lampshade the fact that it doesn't make sense.

Also to reference a bunch of other uploads I liked because my headcanons end up being an unholy mishmash of everyone else's.

I decided on 'Dr. Balor' for the name of the SCP chick I keep drawing because that sounds properly ominous. She has been deemed useful to the Jellenheimers...for now.

FluffyPuncher: Thanks

IGotIdeas: "Also flick her nose. Or take care of all her babies in front of her and let her whine about how you replaced her." Or you could just punch it in the face and throw a peanut at it.

WiredandGaming: @IGotIdeas: Very true. Though it seems like fluffy 'mummahs' are super obsessed with the whole 'being a mother' thing so taking that from them seems like it would be most effective.
Thread locked for the current user.

44662: artist:ripoffmcgee safe

artist:ripoffmcgee safe // 1440x1148 // 403.1KB

showing 10 of 14 comments

Anonymous: Whelp, you wanted enfies....
Nocturn: Two fluffy s one jar
Anonymous: I am pleased by the karma.... very pleased
PeppermintParchment: Sometimes he doesn't have a tail and the little butt being there just makes me giggle. Good work!
Anonymous: Always love your art!
Anonymous: My my how the turns table
DickwolfPrime: I like

FluffyPuncher: @Nocturn: I like the way you think.
Anonymous: Make a comic
Fluffy_Angst: Fwuffy's name is Schadenfraude. Shahdenfwaud?

53167: bad_owner children feral foals kidnapping kids little_girl

bad_owner children feral foals kidnapping kids little_girl // 1605x8924 // 2.2MB

showing 10 of 14 comments

Fluffy_Angst: Fucking brat.
Anonymous: I can totally see a little kid just deciding to kidnap a fluffy foal from its own mother on a whim like this.

Waaaghlord: Yeay another RQ with quite a classic, what a lovely innocence so far.
Fluffus: Free, self-replicating toys to pick up at your place of play. Whee! We’re living in the future!

Disintegral: Yup, this looks like what'd actually happen in this situation. Seeing as how kids sometimes do this with wild or feral animals in reality.

As per usual, you manage to pull off that sweet mix of absurd black comedy and an injection of realism.

@Fluffus: Pretty much sums up the mindset of a lot of humans in fluffy headcanons.
Anonymous: lol at the TriStar, like literally people asked what I'm laughing at
Theotherguy121: I fucking love kidnapping from feral mares whenever it shows up here.
Jibboom: “Litterbox for mommy and daddy to clean up”

Ain’t that the fuckin truth! Perfect.
Anonymous: The Tristar logo was goddamn gold.

FluffyPuncher: @ElCuCuyfeo: I agree

50049: artist:ripoffmcgee safe

artist:ripoffmcgee safe // 4697x3175 // 1.2MB

showing 10 of 11 comments

Anonymous: And this is where cotton fluffs come from children.

Disintegral: I don't quite get how that's meant to work, but as usual, it's drawn well.

Also, just wondering about how inconsistent your spelling and fluffspeak can be - do you just not give a shit, or you you have dyslexia or something? Not ripping on you, I'm genuinely curious.

ripoffMcgee: @Disintegral: I don't give a shit I also do it on purpose
Anonymous: That is impressive that it survive the hammer, but with it survive the fire?
Anonymous: So...does it end up as a super-tough shogun fluffy?

Super though by fluffy standards that is...so still cut in half by a well-placed chop.
"Huu-huu wai huwt bestest Shoogoo-Smawty?"
Anonymous: Why is your shit always so gay?

ripoffMcgee: @Anonymous: I prefer the term homoerotic you limp dick

Guzziman: @Disintegral: That suspiciously sounds like your ripping on him for not following the fluffspeak primer.

Disintegral: @Guzziman: Nah, stopped bothering with that a while ago.
Fluffy_Angst: Pfffft Ha Ha Ha! I laughed way too hard at this. <3

53152: artist:Aliaz herd safe smarty

artist:Aliaz herd safe smarty // 1920x1080 // 929.7KB

showing 10 of 32 comments

Carolina_Reaper: Wait until the fluffies have collected enough food for winter. When it gets too cold for them to find anymore, steal half of the food. Then observe what happens; can the smarty maintain control over the herd and ration out the food so that it lasts or do they eat everything, run out before winter ends and then starve and/or eat their own foals?
LORD: @Carolina_Reaper: that is a brilliant idea, they will know that the struggle is real.

Hugboxing_Faggot: @LORD: A different approach would be introducing additional fluffies to the herd in the middle of winter, preferably former domestics.

It'd be interesting to watch how the smarty decides and what effect the smarty's decision to accept or reject new potential herd members in a time of need has on the morale and sense of community of the rest of the herd. They'd either think the smarty is cruel and heartless because he leaves "nyu fwiends" to their fate (bonus points for pregnant mares and dams with chirpies) or they resent the new arrivals for reaping the benefits of their work without ever having contributed anything, and the smarty with them.

The question is: have the newly aquired survival skills overwritten their hardwired desire for harmony? And can the smarty handle a divided herd?

FoxHoarder: @FoxHoarder: Oh, if you want to keep man-made drugs out of the experiment, you could introduce psychoactive mushrooms to their environment.
brony-in-denial: Dye the smarty poopie colors and see if the herd will still accept it as their leader.
Fluffocaust: considering the recent spate of goatse fluffy, i assumed these fluffies were surrounded by farts.

fluffyhater88: That Alicorn heard leader is actually intelligent? O_o
Anders_Breivik: @Hugboxing_Faggot: OMG, have you played Frostpunk, too?

Hugboxing_Faggot: @Anders_Breivik: What's Frostpunk?

I'm serious here, I made that up on the spot.
Anders_Breivik: @Hugboxing_Faggot:

Thread locked for the current user.
First | Prev | Random | Next | Last