Comments

44861: author:gardel dam explicit feral-fluffies fetus fluffies_are_arrogant foals frank headcanon_building home_invasion hubris_series mare pregnant_dam_dies stray_fluffy worldbuilding

author:gardel dam explicit feral-fluffies fetus fluffies_are_arrogant foals frank headcanon_building home_invasion hubris_series mare pregnant_dam_dies stray_fluffy worldbuilding // 0x0 // 18.5KB
Anonymous1: very good job i enjoyed the read, thanks,
FluffyPuncher: Thanks. Did BMF come up with doctor Buchard, or was it someone else?
Anonymous2: This was a bit rambly and a lot of what was said was rather redundant, but you show a lot of potential. A lot of the scenes were amusing and fresh, such as a mare trying to push her way into a house and having her foals all run inside and try to hide. Keep at it and I feel you could make some really good stories.

44863: Artist:soulvei abuse huwties life_cycle lifecycle sketch sorry_box sorry_stick spankies

Artist:soulvei abuse huwties life_cycle lifecycle sketch sorry_box sorry_stick spankies // 3422x2176 // 3.9MB

showing 10 of 15 comments

FluffiesAreFood: Notes:

1) Foal slaughter for meat usually happens at stage 6 (play).

2) Adult slaughter for meat usually happens around young adulthood so not necessarily on the lifecycle list yet, although that depends on when adoption happens.
Renaissance: @MAVVET_CO: what more is there to do with them tho? I mean yes, Ive considered drawing some but when i thought about it, wolfram_sparks did it so well that any new content would be put up against it and youd have this whole old-ghostbusters new-ghostbusters thing.

Plus they were a fad/cliche, in the sense that they had a period of time where they where the style. Initial-time had lore, mlp inspiration, and hugboxing galore. Then the abuse REALLY kicked in. Also a lot of people started drawing super long comics (esp that one with Quesada or w.e) and unfortunately also the cringey magician. Litterpals were probably my favorite fad too, and its a shame we have hellgremlins and edgelords as the current fad because honestly theyre really not that interesting.

FluffiesAreFood: Now wondering whether I should publish fluffy recipes to MLP sites.
Renaissance: @FluffiesAreFood: tell me when. Ill make popcorn.
FoalOut4: Needs "babbehs first forever sleepies"
FluffyPuncher: Thanks for the smiles.
FluffyPuncher: @Renaissance: edgelord fluffies?

MAVVET_CO: @Renaissance: well honestly I just kinda miss the novelty of seeing something so disturbing
Renaissance: @FluffyPuncher: i... um.... hmm..... that might work....
Anonymous: Lovely style.

44862: Artist:soulvei babbeh birthing life_cycle lifecycle mummah safe thinking_about_miwkies

Artist:soulvei babbeh birthing life_cycle lifecycle mummah safe thinking_about_miwkies // 3036x2383 // 3.5MB

showing 10 of 13 comments

TheDarkestNight: @Soulvei: Sweet.
Anonymous: Cute!

FluffiesAreFood: Notes:

If a foal is going to be slaughtered for "fluffy veal" it will happen around stage 6. There's not enough meat before then.
DickwolfPrime: I wonder why birth is so painful for fluffies? I'd always understood animals had a better time than humans, what with our narrow bipedal hips.
Anonymous: @DickwolfPrime: Maybe it's cause of the Human DNA that might be in their makeup?
FoalOut4: Dose babbehs are thinking about miwkies!
Anonymous: @DickwolfPrime: because we want fluffies to suffer as they make more hell-spawn
FluffyPuncher: @TheDarkestNight: Beat me to it.
@Soulvei: can't wait Soulvei!
FluffyPuncher: @DickwolfPrime: They are engineered. Real animals wouldn't go through pain like they do.
Anonymous: Love the style.

31397: Classical_literature_week abuse artist:artist-kun foals mare

Classical_literature_week abuse artist:artist-kun foals mare // 900x900 // 498.7KB

showing 10 of 28 comments

Anonymous: These are all Russian books

Noctuam: Russian fluffies kek
Maximilian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDx2gIlme3w
Anonymous: LOL The translation of book isn't corect, but it will do with the fluffies. Actualy Korobochka was old hag. WTF AK?

artist-kun: @Anonymous: It's fluffy, they are not so complex social system, like in the book. And they don't grow old.
@Usul: I think, may be we make Theater Week? I can make too much Shakespeare Fluffies!
Anonymous: I don't know why but mummah's and babbeh always give me the biggest abuse boner. Probably because I can't stand the way they are so driven to keep shitting out more babies for their own emotional gratification despite how awful their circumstances usually are.
Anonymous: The engrish kills it for me...
Anonymous: God bless you, artist-kun.
Anonymous: Make that red little shit suffer.
Anonymous: Лол мёртвые души

44864: Scavenger Sexually_I_identify_as_an_attack_helicopter armadillocopter artist:AIDS bestest_babbeh_dies explicit intestines roadkill weird_species

Scavenger Sexually_I_identify_as_an_attack_helicopter armadillocopter artist:AIDS bestest_babbeh_dies explicit intestines roadkill weird_species // 978x1185 // 94.7KB

showing 10 of 34 comments

AIDS: @Anonymous: There you go! They fit right in.
Although I always figured they were an endangered species.
Renaissance: @AIDS: nah... theyre just big roadkill. Skunks, possums, water moccisans, gators, sharks, racoonns, copperheads, wolf spiders, mosquitoes, rattlesnakes, and flying roaches are all way worse pests than armadillos and fluffies.

Especially since fluffies have no camo whatsoever and practically beg you to find them, theyd be easy to comtrol.

Also, houston loves guns. Im pretty sure we'd make it legal game here and succeed unlike those bitches in Cleveland.

AIDS: @Renaissance: Speaking of cammo, if they somehow survive infacny, many "poopie babbehs" and dull green fluffies would have passable concealment capability. If they could manage to shut up.

Example:
Regniald, from this story is a dull green with an equally dull black mane. So in combo with his less-shit-than-average intelligence, he's a survivor.
Renaissance: @AIDS: fluffies survive as long as the author or artist want them to. In the real world, they would probably die. Canons establish the following hazards:

Wildlife that preys on them
Wildlife that parasites them
Winter
Fire
Water that they drink being too dirty
Water that rushes, sweeping them away
Water they accidentally drown in
Starvation
Fragile frame that buckles, snaps and breaks from drops, falls, or collision
Hunted for control
Hunted for sport
Hunted for lulz
Infanticide
Disease
Fluffies killing other fluffies
Choking
Poisoned

Idk... they breed very well, but survival past a generation or two is super rare if they gave such poor abilities

I read in one of wolfams posts from RQ's imgur database that they can only survive a few weeks before death catches them.

Ferals exist, fueled by high breeding, abandonment, and urban survival due to lack of natural elements but in a suburban or country setting, nah....

MAVVET_CO: @Renaissance: you forgot
Sporadic explosion

AIDS: @Renaissance: Yes, the narrative, or plot-armour if you prefer, is the key to fluffy survival more than anything else.

AIDS: @MAVVET_CO: Fluffsplosions were one of the sillier concepts. Like fluffy drowns from thinking about water, it's better used for humorous purposes rather than a more "realistic" story element.
FluffyPuncher: Been drinking with Micron, eh?

Rick_N_Fluffy: Armadillocopter! Aww yeah

AIDS: @FluffyPuncher: Nah, Armadillocopter was created long, long before I even knew about fluffies and by extension, knew about Micron. Although I do appreciate his off-the-wall creativity. Scaredy-enfies being a particularly hilarious example.

@Rick_N_Fluffy: "Back on the track for a little meat bag!"

44859: artist:cyrilsneer carpdime_tribute foals_are_food safe

artist:cyrilsneer carpdime_tribute foals_are_food safe // 900x900 // 134.4KB

showing 10 of 40 comments

Renaissance: @RevMe: as a texan, i would like to formally acknowledge Canada as a pretty cool country. You guys love your wide open spaces and nice city livin'. Let me just apologize for D.Trump, New York, and thank you for Kripp, Cobie Smulders, and CANADARM.
Anonymous: @Renaissance: You forgot Hornlarry.
Anonymous: I mean, I know those things breed like bacteria, but I've seen feeder goldfish more than 30 cents a pop. Guess fluffies really are a cheaper, smellier, and bigger alternative to feeder mice.

Lucario: Damn, forgot to log in again. (I'm anon9)
Renaissance: @Anonymous: i forgot so many good ppl. I just went by memory and it was no disrespect. Midway through the list i was like "man there are a lot of AWESOME posters here
Renaissance: But cyrilsneer is now a valued member of the good ones in my opinion.
FluffyPuncher: @Renaissance: You forgot ZK

FluffiesAreFood: @Anonymous: Which also makes them a source of meat and fur for the frugal and the dead broke.
Renaissance: @FluffyPuncher: no i didn..di.... yes... fuck
Nocturn: Sorry but I only fed my Boa top quality rats.Although hearing those little fuckers beg for there lives as my baby closes in on them and gives them the best(and last) biggest huggie they will ever get would probably inspire me to acquire an even bigger snake so i could feed entire family’s to it and here them beg each other to save them as there toungs swell up and eyes bulg out!!!! Better stop befor the keyboard gets sticky again

44844: anthro panties safe tagme

anthro panties safe tagme // 1024x1280 // 429.9KB

Cinder: Yet more boobies!
deadweight: This actually is about what I pictured Cybil the satyr from my story The Great Escape looking like.
Anonymous1: @deadweight: It a shame what happened to her though.
Anonymous2: I prefer bottomless types, no gore one but no panties/pants and tops with stocking are fine

FluffiesAreFood: Do anthros taste more like fluffy (beef) or like human (pork)?
Anonymous3: @FluffiesAreFood: Jesus dude. I'm actually kind of concerned now.
Anonymous4: wow! awesome! really really awesome! COuld you PLEASE make her sucking a dick or doing a tity job? You gave as a incredible hot anthro, get some action going, if its not too much to ask for.
This one deserves to be saved!
Anonymous5(3): @Anonymous: Jesus.
Renaissance: @Anonymous: huehuehue
deadweight: @Anonymous: true, but she was too dangerous to live. maybe i can do a prequal about her

44858: abuse artist:TitanFluff filthy foal-abuse punishment questionable sorry-box vacuum_cleaner what_happens_next

abuse artist:TitanFluff filthy foal-abuse punishment questionable sorry-box vacuum_cleaner what_happens_next // 1080x720 // 413.3KB

showing 10 of 22 comments

Renaissance: @Dhylec: just straight to super saiyan, huh?

TitanFluff: @mactp: maybe he does?!?! Ooo mysterious OoooOooooOooo
Anonymous: brilliant!!! there needs to be more vacuum cleaner related abuse!

RevMe: Now i want to see a Late-Night Show on Fluff TV that's a combination of the paint-shaker and the old Conan O'Brien bit of Puppies in Melons.

FIrst, one foal in a clear paint can in a shaker!

Next two!

Next three!

and so forth.

Dhylec: @Renaissance: thats the best way to do it, Reina. Say, when you going to post more of Rockys Herd? Wanna know what happens next, dumb fuck killed the dancie babbeh, will their sorrow drive them to despair? Will they get angry at the best babbeh killer? Will another babbeh try to become the dancieh one? I sure hope pain and suffering are in their future
Renaissance: @Dhylec: man i knew i shouldve plotted it differently bc ur not the 1st person to say this, but rocky is the orange one who is also the daddeh and the smawty pack leader. He wont be punished because a) thats hellgremlin and these are innocents and b) hes the leader. Timetable tho, friday saturday or sunday will be pt4. You guys will be satisfied, i guarantee.
FluffyPuncher: @Renaissance: poopie saiyan
Renaissance: @FluffyPuncher: dwagonbawws.
Anonymous: I'm neutralbox and I approve this shit! =D
Might wanna put it in something that won't soak through next time.
Anonymous: Sick you used half of my idea. Still think it would be fun to stick a foal into a shoebox and shake it violently but this is good too.

44704: abuse blue foal sad sadbox scared sketch verbal

abuse blue foal sad sadbox scared sketch verbal // 5312x2988 // 3.3MB

showing 10 of 53 comments

TheDarkestNight: @Aichi: I tried to enjoy this image. To be honest, it was Dickwolf who called WetFluff over to this post to begin with. "Wetfluff, dinner!"

Not my fault WetFluff can't grow up. I'll stop, but WetFluff won't - I bet you that right now.
Anonymous: @Aichi: What the fuck did Dark even do in this comment? All he did was tell people to stop threatening WF's kids, WetFluff had a tantrum, and started this shit because Dickwolf commented him to come here. If anything, ban Dick and Wet.

Night may have been replying a 'fuck you', but WF is the real shit-stirrer here.

Aichi: @TheDarkestNight: I just cannot be dealin' wit this every other day, i've made specific rules that're heeded for a week then dropped.

I've got far better things to do than have to lurk on every post on the off-chance something occurs,

I'm gonna consider all of this and i'll come back to this later of what i'm gonna do here.
Anonymous: @Aichi: darkest didn't do much of anything wrong here. i know you're friends with wetfluff, but you can't keep giving him a pass every time he starts shit up.

Either tell him to man the fuck up or get the fuck out.

Aichi: @Anonymous: I'm sympathizing with Darkest, this was spurred on by other folks but what's driving me up the wall is it takes two to tango and this keeps coming back and you just can't get rid of one, because they're both at fault in various cases.
DickwolfPrime: Holy shit Jesus. I was just playing. I didn't think it would be that easy to get these two started. I made two comments and came back to this.

Wetfluff, you're always a riot, but I think you a cigarette or something. This shit is getting to you too much.
DickwolfPrime: @Anonymous: I don't have the power to summon Wetfluff. I figured he would show up anyway.
Anonymous: @Aichi: While that may be true, I've seen WetFluff cause more trouble in the past few weeks than Darkest. It usually happens whenever Dark comments on something; within literally a few minutes of him writing out something like complimenting the poster, WetFluff is there either going, "There it is!" or some other stupid bullshit just to spark up a shitfest.

I know Darkest has done some dumb shit in the past - we were all there for it - but WetFluff is just causing trouble for the sake of causing trouble. He either needs to calm down or be punished, because if he isn't, this is just going to keep going on, and he's going to keep stalking Darkest wherever he goes.

Wet needs to go. That's just my opinion.
Anonymous: @DickwolfPrime: Wetfluff! Dick called you a nigger!
Renaissance: @Anonymous: no one needs to go, everyones just gotta be more zen like hyde and jackie.

44842: bigeyes hugbox safe tagme

bigeyes hugbox safe tagme // 785x937 // 1.4MB
Anonymous1: Don't know who you are, but you are a good artist.
MaliceKiotsu: The artist is either RavenSin or RavenSun

FluffiesAreFood: Kiwi Marinaded Fluffy Kabobs

Marinade:
1⁄2 kiwi fruit, peeled
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons mirin
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon sambal oelek (to taste)

Kabobs:
675 g thinly sliced undistressed fluffy steaks, cut into strips
3 kiwi fruits, peeled and finely diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes or 8 metal skewers

Marinade: In a glass dish, mash the kiwi with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Set aside.

Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.

Skewers: Thread the fluffy meat onto the skewers. Place the skewers in the marinade and coat well. Marinate for 10 minutes, maximum (see note).

In a bowl, combine the diced kiwi with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.

Grill the skewers for about 2 minutes per side or to the desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with steamed rice and the diced kiwi.

Tips:

Undistressed fluffy meat is best harvested by letting the fluffy play, giving it "upsies" and "huggies," and then breaking its neck before it knows what's happening. Give the body ten minutes to go into cardiac arrest before skinning and gutting.

The kiwi, as the pineapple and papaya, contain enzymes that tenderizes the meat and makes it mushy if it is in contact with it for too long.
Wangew_Wick: @FluffiesAreFood: See? You need to do a full fluffy cookbook. Collab with an artist, if possible.
Anonymous2: Thts a mlp oc
Anonymous3: @Anonymous: Agree, this is mlp shit and no fluffy related.
Anonymous4: I agree. No closer fluffy pony. Mlp pony - yes. But not fluffy.

Soulvei: I like your art but you suffer from the same thing I did when I started out here: it looks too much like a really hairy MLP. Look at some of MarcusMaximus' stuff :-)
Renaissance: Those may be the best eyes ive ever seen posted on the booru
Anonymous5: Those eyes are beautiful.

First | Prev | Random | Next | Last