Image Uploader PeppermintParchment, May 13, 2016; 08:34 Tags artist:peppermintparchment attempted_suicide euphoria_comic fedora foal neckbeard nu_wan nuu rejection scree unicorn Rating safe Source www.fluffybooru.org/post/view/38065 Locked No Comments May 13, 2016; 08:36 - Reply PeppermintParchment: Part Seven of the neckbeard comic. This will probably be my last post for a couple of days. I don't really have time for art this weekend. May 13, 2016; 08:37 - Reply PeppermintParchment: Also that garbled mess in the fourth panel says "oomph". My pen jammed and caused a monstrosity. May 13, 2016; 08:43 - Reply Fluff_of_the_North_Star: Fuck.. how bad do you have to be for a fluffy to reject you? May 13, 2016; 08:45 - Reply Genesic: just for that i buy that foal i make him try to suicide again and again. May 13, 2016; 08:45 - Reply Draeger: "NU WAN GU WIF NU-SMEWW-PWETTY EM-AWW-AY" May 13, 2016; 08:49 - Reply Absulus: +1 for cheetos stained fingers. May 13, 2016; 08:54 - Reply Fatalsirenz: I have truly looked into the face of terror, and I cannot blame it. May 13, 2016; 08:55 - Reply NuWanRong: The joke you are building up to is that the neckbeard does absolutely nothing evil (asides from existing anyway) right? And I'll bet the punch like is another customer walks in looking like a total hugboxer but has a torture dungeon dedicated to Mwike-sama. May 13, 2016; 08:56 - Reply Fatalsirenz: The best part however, is how oblivious he he how scared they are of him and how none of them want him. Fluffies programmed to love being terrified of a human on first contact that says something. May 13, 2016; 08:56 - Reply NuWanRong: @NuWanRong: Oh hell, better make them neighbors and the neckbeard can't do anything but cry into his cup ramen/sketties while the fluffies realize the full extent of their error. May 13, 2016; 08:57 - Reply Robocop: he can afford a foal but can't afford proactive?! jeeez! i love this comic so far! May 13, 2016; 08:58 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @NuWanRong: Oh no, there isn't really a punch line. This is merely the beginning of a comic that I'm planning to be huge (twenty five parts minimum). I don't plan to make the neckbeard into some stereotypical psycho abuser though. There will be some abuse, sure, but also some hugbox, sadbox, humor, etc. It's literally going to be the story of the neckbeard attempting to raise a foal. May 13, 2016; 08:58 - Reply Fatalsirenz: Also, could I use the face of the fluffy as my avatar? It's true perfection. May 13, 2016; 08:59 - Reply leon2040: Daaammmnnn. Such absolute, concrete rejection by a floof. May 13, 2016; 09:00 - Reply iasche: @Fatalsirenz: I nominate @PeppermintParchment as the avatar artist of the booru :) May 13, 2016; 09:02 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @Robocop: In my canon fluffies cost anywhere from $20-$50, with alicorns being around $500-$1,000 depending on colors. Bad color/last chance foals are usually $5ish. So I suppose he could afford Proactive, but being s neckbeard he cares little for appearance ;) May 13, 2016; 09:02 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @Fatalsirenz: Sure! I'd be honored! May 13, 2016; 09:03 - Reply PeppermintParchment: Aww, you're sweet. I try to make some outlandish faces to add to the silliness of the comic ;) May 13, 2016; 09:04 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @iasche: That last comic was for you :) May 13, 2016; 09:04 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @PeppermintParchment: Comment, dang it. May 13, 2016; 09:05 - Reply deathproofpony: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU need MOAR! May 13, 2016; 09:10 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @deathproofpony: I can only work so fast ;) I've spent a lot of time lately drawing/ coloring fluffies, and I've been neglecting my other, non-fluffy related art/stories. I don't want to burn out on fluffies, so I've decided to fill my weekend with events so I can't dedicate so much time to Fluffybooru :) May 13, 2016; 09:13 - Reply deathproofpony: @PeppermintParchment: I know. I'm just needy. :D Wait a minute... are you my roommate? Because she does zombie LARPing and steampunk conventions and anime conventions and all that stuff. If your boyfriend's name is Josh I'm going to crap my pants. May 13, 2016; 09:21 - Reply Fatalsirenz: @PeppermintParchment: Hell yeah, thanks!@iasche: I absolutely agree with you. May 13, 2016; 09:25 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @deathproofpony: No, I'm not your roommate, unless you live underneath my bed ;) I live with my parents and two siblings. I've never LARPed at all, nor have I ever been to an anime convention. I've attempted steampunk art one time and it ended terribly, I only did it because my boyfriend loves steampunk and I wanted to make him something for Christmas. My boyfriend's name is Jacob, not Josh. May 13, 2016; 09:26 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @PeppermintParchment: But if you are my roommate and do live under my bed, could you please tell me where my other rollerskate went? I miss it,and I hope you didn't throw it away while moving in ;) May 13, 2016; 09:27 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @Fatalsirenz: You're welcome :) May 13, 2016; 09:29 - Reply NuWanRong: @PeppermintParchment: This is one of those rare situations were you have something trying to raise a creature that is smarter than it.... Pass the pop corn and bring on the tears. My murder/abuse/comedy/feelz/whatever boner is ready. May 13, 2016; 09:31 - Reply ShyGuy: Looking forward to see where this is going ^^ May 13, 2016; 09:53 - Reply Anonymous1: LOL. Fantastic. May 13, 2016; 10:01 - Reply Jaroslaw12: 10$ for the neckbeard having "Forever alone" face in next picture. XD May 13, 2016; 10:18 - Reply Anonifluff: @Jaroslaw12: I vote to have as few EPIC MAYMAYS in the comic as possible. May 13, 2016; 10:32 - Reply Anonymous2: Those cheesy Doritos fingers! WHY DIDN'T THIS COME WITH A TRIGGER WARNING!?! OH GOD!!!! May 13, 2016; 10:36 - Reply PeppermintParchment: @Jaroslaw12: @Anonifluff: There will be some meme references,what neckbeard comic could be complete without them? ;) May 13, 2016; 11:30 - Reply Anonymous3: @Genesic: are you a neckbeard? May 13, 2016; 12:21 - Reply Anonymous4: 99% chance of playing out neckbeard mlp fantasies and 1% change of being super spoiled. May 13, 2016; 20:22 - Reply deathproofpony: @PeppermintParchment: May 13, 2016; 20:32 - Reply Anonymous5: @PeppermintParchment: but will there be stupidbox Thread locked for the current user.